THE BENEFITS OF RED & NEAR-INFRARED LIGHT THERAPY
Red light therapy offers many health benefits. Studies are beginning to show the potential of red and near-infrared wavelengths for healing various physiological and mental conditions. Red light can be fuel for your body; providing nutrients that contributes to your enhanced well-being.
During a red light therapy treatment, red light wavelengths are released and soaked up by chromophores within the cells.
Red light therapy (RLT) aims to solve skin issues by using low wavelength red light. Many experts believe that it can help with issues such as skin conditions, scarring, and signs of aging — including wrinkles and age spots.
Red light therapy benefits for various conditions:
Below are some of the scientifically proven results of red light therapy:
- Reduced inflammation - helps to ease symptoms of joint pain, sore muscles, arthritis, autoimmune diseases, and spinal injuries.
- Reduced pain
- Reduced recovery times after training and injury - can help accelerate muscle repair in high performance athletes after fatigue or injury.
- Improved fertility and increased testosterone levels
- Healthier, plumper-looking skin due to increased collagen production
- The stimulation of hair growth -Improves bone healing, repair, growth, and muscle recovery after surgical procedures. Also helps to heal wounds of the skin and scars.
- Improved circulation (improved blood flow)
- Increases “feel good” endorphins- a easy and quick way to get an extra boost of energy.
- Eases join stiffness and soreness.
- Activates stem cells which increase tissue repair.
Restoring your body’s cellular health is the basis for all things healing
Red Light - uses red low-level wavelengths to treat wrinkles, scars, and persistent wounds and other skin issues.
Near-Infrared Lightwaves - penetrate deeper into the tissue to deliver energy to the body’s cells to assist with healing deep wounds, muscle aches, nerve injury or joint pain.
How does it work?
LED light therapy is a process of emitting low light wavelengths through the skin. These wavelengths cannot be felt and do not generate any heat upon exposure.
LED light therapy naturally stimulates your body's own production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) which is a key element in cellular regeneration.
This stimulation of ATP along with improved circulation and cellular respiration lends itself to a massive variety of applications with results that are truly life changing!
When choosing a chiropractor in York, PA, Harmonic Balance Chiropractic is educated and trained in red light therapy and is committed to using the most current techniques and providing you with the best information on your quest for optimal health. Our Mind/Body/Spirit approach assures that we are treating all of you, no matter your age, physical condition, diet, pain, or stress level. Our custom chiropractic care plan is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable as your needs/goals change.
Ultimately, the question now is whether you are ready to take the next step in achieving a healthier lifestyle, an improved quality of life, and peace of mind. If your answer is “YES!” we invite you to schedule an appointment for a personal consultation today.